C.D. Nova is one of Canada’s leading suppliers of instrumentation to the industrial, utility and government marketplaces.
Since incorporation more than 40 years ago, our goal has been to provide our Canadian customers with premium quality instruments and systems from world-renowned manufacturers and to continue to provide innovative technologies to meet their ever growing demands.
We offer our employees;
- Competitive salaries/commission
- Profit sharing
- Medical benefits
- Vehicle allowance
C.D. NOVA-TECH INC. has an opening in the Maritimes for a Technical Sales Representative to look after our Power & Energy as well as our Environmental Product Lines. We are looking for a self-starter to work from home and report to the Manager in our Markham, ON office. The area of responsibility will cover Newfoundland & Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island.
In order to be successful in this position, it would be beneficial to have;
- Experience in Electrical Power Applications – Utility, Industrial and Automation
- Engineering/Technologist degree/diploma or equivalent experience
and must have;
- Good organizational and communication skills (English – written and oral) and the ability to work successfully in a small group and independently without continuous supervision
- The ability to work well within a small team environment
- Willingness and ability to travel
- An understanding of customer service
- Knowledge to work with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point applications)
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Servicing existing customers
- Generating new business from cold calling and email campaigns
- Developing quotations
- Monthly forecasting
Please note that a clean driving record is mandatory and the candidate will be required to undergo a background check.
If you have the qualifications for this opportunity please email your resume with covering letter stating why you would be the right person for this role to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.